THE WAY WE GROW meets the SECOND Sunday of each month. The Way We Grow connects and empowers families, giving parents the support and courage they need to raise their children in the spirit of Christ. Families with young children are welcome to stay after the 10:30 a.m. Mass at St. John’s Church to socialize as our children run and play! Feel free to bring a brown bag lunch/snacks for your children.
Find us on Facebook at: The Way We Grow-St. Paul the Apostle Parish
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Several times a year, a program will be offered, including lunch, a speaker or activity, and a craft for the children. See schedule below:
- February 12: What Makes a Strong Marriage?
- May 14: Mary, Our Mother—A May Crowning Ceremony
- July 23: Parish Family Picnic (4-6 PM at St. Mary's Church)
- August 13: Cultivating Vocations
- November 12: Theology of the Body and Family Life
OTHER WAYS TO CONNECT WITH THE WAY WE GROW:
- Meals for Mamas: Provides meals to families with newborn children. To volunteer, email us at: email@example.com.
- Tuesday Family Adoration Hour: Beginning next year, our parish Adoration Chapel will have an hour on Tuesday reserved especially for parents and children to come to Jesus in prayer.
- First Friday Home Meetings: Parents and children are welcome to participate in First Friday of the month meetings, which are now hosted in homes! We are currently following the "Blessed is She" program (see: www.blessedisshe.net).
- Community Outreach Outings: A family-friendly service event, such as singing to nursing home residents, a toy drive for families in need, or cooking a meal for the Ronald McDonald House.
To learn more, join our group on Facebook (The Way We Grow--St. Paul the Apostle Parish) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.